Nickel shaving brush holder for larger handle shaving brushes. Display your brush in style with one of these stands. Insert the brush at the area where the bristles meet the handle or lower down at a grip area depending upon the handle design and length.
- 30mm fork opening holder total height: 4 5/8"
- 30mm fork opening holder stem (top of base to under fork): 4 1/4"
- 36mm fork opening holder total height: 5 3/8
- 36mm fork opening holder stem (top of base to under fork): 4 5/8"
- Both holders have a 79mm diameter base
- Also reference fork size diagram - these are very large forks
30mm = 1 3/16" | 34mm = just over 1 5/16"
36mm = just under 1 7/16" | 41mm = just over 1 9/16"
FAQ: Do I need a stand to hold my shaving brush with bristles facing down between use? I have heard both answers to this question, Yes and No. Hairs that stay wet over time can deteriorate. While it makes sense that a brush will last longer when excess water can drain out, I have also noticed that a well rinsed brush that is shaken of excess moisture does not have dripping or pooling water and is only slightly damp.
A brush should be allowed to dry out between use and not left with water pooling at the bristle's base when standing upright. A brush with the bristles facing down in a holder will provide you with the longest useful life. We feel a stand is especially beneficial for wood and metal handle brushes.